[Flash-X-users] Setup Internal Error

Peter Manzella peter.manzella at maine.edu
Tue Apr 23 09:25:59 CDT 2024

Hi,

I've been trying to get a 2-dimensional CCSN simulation running, and I've
run into some problems, some that I could figure out how to fix, but I keep
hitting a wall on some, as I can't find documentation on how to
troubleshoot some of them, particularly this one, where it points to email
here,
[image: image.png]
Any help would be appreciated, I had tried for months to get 2d simulations
to work with FLASH, before someone suggested to try Flash-X.

--
Peter Manzella
PhD Candidate, Department of Physics and Astronomy
peter.manzella at maine.edu

“If you run out of ideas follow the road; you'll get there.” – Edgar Allan
Poe