[Flash-X-users] Problem of running Relaxation (two moment benchmark)

kiyarash Taghiniyarami kiyarash.niyarami at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 14:07:52 CDT 2024

Dear users,

I tried to run the relaxation  for Neutrino statinary state in 1D with 16
nxb test but after running it I face the following problem:
mpirun -np 8 ./flashx:

Source terms initialized
 Using Thornado Relaxation setting to initial radiation field ...
 [rho, T, Ye]:   1.032E+12   8.805E+10   1.347E-01
  iteration, no. not moved =            0           0
 refined: total leaf blocks =           16
 refined: total blocks =           16
 [amr_morton_process]: Initializing surr_blks using standard orrery
implementation
 INFO: Grid_fillGuardCells is ignoring masking.
  Finished with Grid_initDomain, no restart
 Ready to call Hydro_init
 Hydro initialized
 Gravity initialized
 Initial dt verified
 arrays freed
 *** Wrote checkpoint file to relaxation_hdf5_chk_0000 ****
 *** Wrote plotfile to relaxation_hdf5_plt_cnt_0000 ****
 Initial plotfile written
 Driver init all done

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.

Backtrace for this error:
#0  0x7fd0421afd11 in ???
#1  0x7fd0421aeee5 in ???
#2  0x7fd041e7408f in ???

can anyone help me what is the issue with that?

Best,
Kiya