[Flash-X-users] Problem of running Relaxation (two moment benchmark)

Dubey, Anshu adubey at anl.gov
Sun Apr 21 20:09:32 CDT 2024

Can you send us the log file and setup line for what you were trying to do? We need to be able to reproduce your problem.
Best,
Anshu

From: Flash-X-users <flash-x-users-bounces at lists.cels.anl.gov> on behalf of kiyarash Taghiniyarami <kiyarash.niyarami at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 22, 2024 at 4:08 AM
To: flash-x-users at lists.cels.anl.gov <flash-x-users at lists.cels.anl.gov>
Subject: [Flash-X-users] Problem of running Relaxation (two moment benchmark)
Dear users, I tried to run the relaxation  for Neutrino statinary state in 1D with 16 nxb test but after running it I face the following problem: mpirun -np 8 ./flashx: --------------------------------------------- Source terms initialized Using
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Dear users,

I tried to run the relaxation  for Neutrino statinary state in 1D with 16 nxb test but after running it I face the following problem:
mpirun -np 8 ./flashx:

Source terms initialized
 Using Thornado Relaxation setting to initial radiation field ...
 [rho, T, Ye]:   1.032E+12   8.805E+10   1.347E-01
  iteration, no. not moved =            0           0
 refined: total leaf blocks =           16
 refined: total blocks =           16
 [amr_morton_process]: Initializing surr_blks using standard orrery implementation
 INFO: Grid_fillGuardCells is ignoring masking.
  Finished with Grid_initDomain, no restart
 Ready to call Hydro_init
 Hydro initialized
 Gravity initialized
 Initial dt verified
 arrays freed
 *** Wrote checkpoint file to relaxation_hdf5_chk_0000 ****
 *** Wrote plotfile to relaxation_hdf5_plt_cnt_0000 ****
 Initial plotfile written
 Driver init all done

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

Backtrace for this error:
#0  0x7fd0421afd11 in ???
#1  0x7fd0421aeee5 in ???
#2  0x7fd041e7408f in ???

can anyone help me what is the issue with that?

Best,
Kiya