[Flash-X-users] Getting started with the code

Peter Manzella peter.manzella at maine.edu
Thu Apr 11 17:23:41 CDT 2024

Hi,

I was directed to send a message here. I have been having problems getting
my 2-dimensional simulations to work with FLASH, so someone suggested I use
FLASH-X instead. I already have access to the FLASH-X github, I've looked
around, and I am having trouble telling what exactly I need to do to get
the code.
There are also some things I had trouble understanding what it meant,
between looking at the documentation here (
https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://flash-x.github.io/Flash-X-docs/*__;Iw!!G_uCfscf7eWS!c_9R3wkTKfZEeCYKzTc_1Fr_5XxmLXeSOvG6HvH6ZcUZYtHDNabrjCDQmV5DpGkopvzVB5F_OCkk59BOxBXmTyA0eoYl4NGSHWwVmoVk$ ) and looking at the code on
github, particularly looking at the "CCSN_" folders in the simulation
directory

--
Peter Manzella
PhD Candidate, Department of Physics and Astronomy
peter.manzella at maine.edu

“If you run out of ideas follow the road; you'll get there.” – Edgar Allan
Poe