[BIOSAL] question about Thorium build options

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Sun Nov 2 13:40:01 CST 2014

​Yup, I got it working last night before following up! The ability to get
the exact C compiler command is precisely what the doctor ordered. I found
it by reading the man page, but thanks for following up to help me just in
case.

Best,
George
​

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
*Professor of Computer Science*, Loyola University Chicago
*Director*, Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities
*Guest Faculty*, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science
Division
Editor in Chief, Computing in Science and Engineering
<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cise> (IEEE CS/AIP)
(w) gkt.tv (v) 773.829.4872

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Boisvert, Sebastien <boisvert at anl.gov>