[BIOSAL] question about Thorium build options

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Sat Nov 1 22:40:59 CDT 2014

Great news! I'm able to work with Thorium in CDT. Now I will see whether
intelligent code sensing, etc. works properly. But there is hope!

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
*Professor of Computer Science*, Loyola University Chicago
*Director*, Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities
*Guest Faculty*, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science
Division
Editor in Chief, Computing in Science and Engineering
<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cise> (IEEE CS/AIP)
(w) gkt.tv (v) 773.829.4872