[BIOSAL] Causality and ACTION_STOP

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Wed Nov 26 11:50:00 CST 2014

Ok, great, so after a bit of thinking, I'm going to leave my version of
hello_acquaintances as is and start working on something new. core_vector
is actually a good match for what I'm trying to accomplish in that program.
I would still end up having to iterate the keys of the core_map, which
wouldn't be faster than working with a vector.

I'm going to plan on working on the ideas I suggested as part of the more
interesting example I'm trying to put together, which will also take
advantage of actor spawning, etc.

I think I will use whatever cycles I have today to spend some time on the
paper. :)

George

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
*Professor of Computer Science*, Loyola University Chicago
*Director*, Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities
*Guest Faculty*, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science
Division
Editor in Chief, Computing in Science and Engineering
<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cise> (IEEE CS/AIP)
(w) thiruvathukal.com (v) 773.829.4872