[BIOSAL] Thorium - logging?

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Tue Nov 25 09:12:42 CST 2014

Quick Thorium question...

Is there any sort of logging framework for Thorium? Owing to a bit of a
bug, I am suddenly seeing the need for a way to log distributed events (in
example/application-oriented codes).

In the simplest form, something like a log(format, args) would do the
trick. What I would like is some way to prefix the output with the actor
name (number) so I could filter out various logging events.

Best,
George

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
*Professor of Computer Science*, Loyola University Chicago
*Director*, Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities
*Guest Faculty*, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science
Division
Editor in Chief, Computing in Science and Engineering
<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cise> (IEEE CS/AIP)
(w) thiruvathukal.com (v) 773.829.4872