[BIOSAL] vector.c (core_vector)

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Thu Nov 20 13:15:20 CST 2014

Thanks for confirming my understanding. :) This does help.

George

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
*Professor of Computer Science*, Loyola University Chicago
*Director*, Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities
*Guest Faculty*, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science
Division
Editor in Chief, Computing in Science and Engineering
<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cise> (IEEE CS/AIP)
(w) gkt.tv (v) 773.829.4872

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Boisvert, Sebastien <boisvert at anl.gov>