[BIOSAL] Travis and failure

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Thu Nov 13 15:10:16 CST 2014

Thanks for clarifying. I should have looked more closely at the project
name. :-) Today has been busy since I arrived at the office.

I need to read up more on Travis to understand its approach to tests in
general. I will also ask my colleague, who uses it for more traditional
xUnit testing projects, too.

George

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
*Professor of Computer Science*, Loyola University Chicago
*Director*, Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities
*Guest Faculty*, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science
Division
Editor in Chief, Computing in Science and Engineering
<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cise> (IEEE CS/AIP)
(w) gkt.tv (v) 773.829.4872

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Boisvert, Sebastien <boisvert at anl.gov>