[BIOSAL] Minimal build of thorium actor applications

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:38:30 CST 2014

​Seb,

Just letting you know, everything is working! This is going to be really
helpful for me (and, I hope, others).

Best,
George​

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
*Professor of Computer Science*, Loyola University Chicago
*Director*, Center for Textual Studies and Digital Humanities
*Guest Faculty*, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science
Division
Editor in Chief, Computing in Science and Engineering
<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/cise> (IEEE CS/AIP)
(w) gkt.tv (v) 773.829.4872