[Flash-X-users] Request for Sharing Code Flash-X

qing wang wangqing70108 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:11:41 CST 2024

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a researcher from Shenzhen University in China currently working on
Astrophysics. I have learned about your team's development of Flash-X,
which is an outstanding computing framework. I wanna apply the code to stellar
evolution simulation .

If possible, would you be willing to share the code for Flash-X with me?*My
github ID is zams2cc*. I will strictly adhere to any relevant usage
agreements and commit to not using the code for commercial purposes.
Additionally, if you have any other suggestions or advice, please do not
hesitate to share them with me.

I will appreciate your kind reply.

Sincerely,

Qing Wang