[Flash-X-users] Public Copy of Spark Paper?

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Fri Mar 31 06:35:04 CDT 2023

Hi Flash-X users,

I was hoping to take a look at Sean Couch et al.'s paper introducing
Spark "Towards
performance portability in the Spark astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics
solver in the Flash-X simulation framework" but unfortunately my current
institution doesn't subscribe to "Parallel Computing" by Elsevier :(

I haven't been able to find the article on arxiv either -- does anyone know
of an open copy or when this will become publicly available?

Best,
--------
Ryan