[Flash-X-users] Submission closes July 1 : Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2024

FICC 2024 FICC at saiconference.com
Thu Jun 8 12:14:19 CDT 2023

Just wanted to ensure you received the below?

Best,
Supriya Kapoor
Conference Manager
_________________________

Dear Colleague,

We hope this email finds you well. We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2024, which will be held on 4th and 5th April 2024 in the vibrant city of Berlin, Germany. FICC 2024 is dedicated to advancing the latest research and innovations in the field of information and communication, bringing together experts, scholars, and industry professionals from around the world.

FICC 2024 aims to provide a premier platform for researchers to share their valuable insights, exchange ideas, and foster collaborations. We invite you to submit your original research contributions and join us in shaping the future of information and communication. We welcome submissions from various disciplines related to information and communication, including but not limited to:

Data Science and Analytics
Information Systems
Wireless and Mobile Communications
Communication Networks and Security
Big Data and Computing
Human-Computer Interaction
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Internet of Things (IoT)
Smart Cities and Ambient Intelligence
Why submit your work to FICC 2024?

Publication Opportunities: Proceedings will be published in Springer series "Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems" and submitted for consideration to Web of Science, SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH and SCImago.

Networking: Connect with experts, researchers, and industry professionals from diverse backgrounds, creating opportunities for collaboration and future partnerships.

Keynote Speakers: Benefit from the insights of renowned keynote speakers who will share their expertise and vision on emerging trends and challenges in information and communication.

Best Paper Awards: Stand a chance to win prestigious Best Paper Awards, recognizing outstanding contributions in different tracks of the conference.

Important Dates - Round 2

Full Paper Submission Deadline : 01 July 2023
Notification of Acceptance : 01 August 2023
Camera-Ready Paper Submission : 01 October 2023
For detailed submission guidelines and templates, please visit the FICC 2024 website: https://saiconference.com/FICC

We kindly request you to share this call for papers with your colleagues, students, and other researchers who might be interested in contributing to FICC 2024.

If you have any inquiries or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the FICC 2024 organizing committee at ficc at saiconference.com.

We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions and welcoming you to the Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2024 in Berlin.

Warm regards,
Kohei Arai
Program Chair
Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC)