[Flash-X-users] Meeting tomorrow

Couch, Sean scouch at msu.edu
Tue Aug 16 09:14:35 CDT 2022

I hate to miss this, but I seem to keep having something come up at our usual meeting time… Can we consider moving the meeting to a bit later in the day now that the academic semester is starting? My schedule is becoming far more constrained…

Maybe I can follow up with Klaus et al., separately since I will miss this today?

Sean

Sean M. Couch, Ph.D. (he/him)

Associate Professor

Department of Physics and Astronomy

Department of Computational Mathematics, Science, and Engineering

Facility for Rare Isotope Beams

Michigan State University

567 Wilson Rd, 3260 BPS

East Lansing, MI 48824